How to Play/Rules
Forecast5 is a competition of skill run by individual clubs and organisations to fundraise. Forecast5, part of Sports Innovations, is a sports solutions and software company and not responsible for the running of individual club competitions. All final decisions regarding rules and prize money are the responsibility of the club.
The following are competition rules for the clubs and entrants:
- In order to enter the monthly competition, entrants must sign up to a monthly subscription by tapping on “Monthly Subscription” on the menu button within the app
- Once the subscription has been set up, the €10 is transferred directly to the club’s bank account and will appear as a live subscription at the top right-hand side of the F5 app
- At the start of each month a new competition is launched which lasts for the entire month
- Each week, five fixtures are sent out to the entrants and they are invited to predict scores for the matches for the forthcoming weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
- Once the forecasts are completed, the entrant will be put into a league table to compete with members of their club or society
- The competition week closes approximately 30 minutes before the kick-off time for the first match on the following Saturday. Picks can not be made once the game week is closed off
- Once the five matches have concluded each weekend, F5 will enter the final scores into the app and the tables will be updated by allocating the following set points for successful picks:
- Correct Score: 5 Points
- Correct Result with correct score differential (3-1 = 2-0 etc): 3 Points
- Correct Result: 2 Points
At the end of each month, the players at the top of the table will be the winners. It will be a decision for each club, what percentage of the monthly subscription will be allocated towards prizes and how many entrants will be allocated prizes.
All previous leagues can be seen by tapping the ‘Previous Leagues’ tab and all previous forecasts are visible by tapping the ‘Previous Forecast’ tab.
For all other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01-5414747
2) Email email@example.com for more information if needed on results.
2) Access stripe to make sure subscriptions are up to date.
3) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Turned phone off and on
2) Deleted and reinstalled app.